Scrumptious Chocolate, Banana and Berry Breakfast Smoothie December 23 2014
Chocolate for breakfast? Yum! This HEALTHY and protein packed smoothie tastes rich and chocolatey and is a great start to the day. Packed with antioxidants and nutritionally balanced, you can enjoy this 'treat' for breakfast or anytime!
Tip: You can substitute or leave out ingredients as you wish!
- 1 tablespoon (25 grams) of whole or ground linseeds (flax seeds) soaked overnight in 1/4 cup water....OR 1 tablespoon dry chia seeds with 1/4 water
- 3/4 cup milk (cow/ rice/ almond/ oat/ soy milk as you wish)
- A small handful of fresh or frozen berries (blueberries are great)
- 1 banana, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 scoops Chocolate flavoured Nuzest Clean Lean Protein. (Other flavours are fine too!)
- 1 1/2 scoops of <(about 37 grams - use the scoop from the Nuzest Clean Lean Protein jar)
- 1 teaspoon of Lifestream Essential Berries (optional)
- 1 scoop Nuzest Good Green Stuff
- 1 teaspoon Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon Good Health Flaxomega flaxseed oil ....OR 1/8 medium avocado and a little water.....OR 1 tablespoon Good Health Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Other spices of your choice e.g. cinnamon or real vanilla
- Any supplements you may be taking e.g. probiotics - you can twist open the capsules and add these.
Add the ingredients to your wonderful blender (liquid first, to stop the powders sticking to the sides) and blend.
Enjoy at your leisure!