Mercola Pure Power Ketone Energy - MCT Oil (Organic)

$35.00 $42.50

Nutritional ketosis is when you successfully use fat as your primary fuel instead of glucose from carbohydrates. This burning of high-quality fats produces ketones. Ketones are the ideal fuel for your mitochondria because they burn cleanly and produce far fewer damaging free radicals or reactive oxygen species (ROS), compared to glucose from carbohydrates.

Medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs, have become especially popular as the word spreads about the many benefits of ketosis, and MCT oil is particularly valuable for creating ketones and maintaining nutritional ketosis.

MCT Oil:

  • Bypasses normal digestive processes, diffuse across your intestinal membrane and go directly to your liver to be used as a clean-burning fuel for your entire body and brain
  • Is a great way to get healthy fat for to fuel brain and body
  • Is completely odourless and tasteless, and actually enhances flavour, you can add it to foods and beverages for extra fat calories
  • Because of their rapid conversion to energy, MCTs are an ideal way to help squelch hunger pangs, and boost satiety and satisfaction on a ketogenic diet.

Something many people don’t realize about MCTs is the fact that there are many different kinds, depending on their chemical structure or carbon length. Shorter-chained MCTs are more readily converted into ketones.

Many commercial brands of MCT oil are usually 50/50 combinations of C8 and C10 fats. Some contain very little C8 as it is the most expensive MCT fat and is relatively hard to find. Straight C8 (Caprylic acid) converts to ketones far more rapidly than do C10 fats, and may be easier on your digestion.  

Mercola Pure Power Ketone Energy MCT Oil is:

  • 95% Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil (the other 5% is C10)
  • Is made from pure coconut oil in a natural distillation process (NO solvents)
  • Contains no trans fatty acids
  • Contains NO genetically engineered ingredients

Try it today!

Directions for Use

Start with one teaspoon of Ketone Energy until your body adjusts to it and then work up to one or two tablespoons a day. Trying adding it to food or beverages - adding it to veggies or salads or blending it into hot coffee.

    Nutritional information:

    Please view the product data image for a full nutritional breakdown.

    Ingredients:

    100% pure MCT oil, derived from Coconut Oil. 

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 1 review Write a review

    More from this collection